Cabo San Lucas Airport Shuttle
In order to provide the best service possible and to avoid any situation with our clients and agencies, it is important to comply with the following policies.
1. For any service in Cabo it is imperative to provide the following information:
- Airline and flight number.
- Complete name of pick up and drop off location.
- Number of passengers.
- Name of at least one of the passengers.
- Precise pick up and drop off times (we can assign the time for departures).
- If possible the amount of luggage or any special items (car seats, golf clubs, boxes, wheelchair, etc.) in order to assign the proper vehicle.
- Due to the state of Baja California Sur transportation law, it is mandatory to have a 3-day notice for any transportation service.
2. Arrivals and departures.
It is necessary to provide all information about flights. Despite we are constantly checking internet flight trackers it is strongly suggested to tell clients to let know about any change or delay in their flights and suggest the following:
- Avoid time share salespeople.
- Look for the driver outside the terminal.
- In case of arriving to T1, follow the groups exit.
It is necessary to provide all information about flights and respect pick up times. There is a 15-minute tolerance after assigned pick up time, when exceeding this time limit, an extra hour charge will apply.
3. Activity transfers
Drop off and pick up locations must be the same unless the client requests with anticipation and as long as it doesn’t exceed the time limits.
Dinner, lunch or breakfast transfers. – From 3 to 4 hours Golf transfers. – From 4 to 5 hours
Snorkeling, whale watching, sunset and ATV tours. – It will depend on the length of the tour.
When exceeding these time limits, an extra hour charge will apply Activity transfers are to be provided within Los Cabos limits (Cabo San Lucas, corridor and San Jose del Cabo)
4. Open services
Extra hours will be charged if clients exceed the time limit. Open services are to be provided within Los Cabos limits (Cabo San Lucas, corridor and San Jose del Cabo)
Cancelled transportation services can be reimbursed (80% of total) if the services are cancel 48:00 hours in advance, working schedule Monday to Saturday from 9:00am to 3:00pm after please call to USA line 310-209-8423 (Mountain Time zone) or Local cellphone 6241648185.
Cancelled transportation services will not be reimbursed the day of the service or after 48:00 hrs (Mountain time zone) the day before.
Mountain Time click on: http://es.thetimenow.com/mst/
Due to the state of Baja California Sur transportation law, we can make changes only if the change is requested 5hours the latest before the service is to be provided. We have no warranty to provide a service that is changed last minute due to our vehicles availability. We cannot make changes over changes already made.
Make your reservations well in advance. Due to the state of Baja California Sur transportation law, we require to have all transportation services information set and reserved 4 days before your arrival. Full flight information needed.
Gratuity is not included
Enjoy your Cabo Airport transportation or Cabo transfer and We will take care of the rest!!!!